1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when you are using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Honorary Consul Michael Mack.
(3) When you contact us by email, the data you provide (your email address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we shall also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
Right to access,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restrict processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR).
4 Google Analytics with anonymisation function
This website uses the service “Google Analytics”, which is offered by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyse website usage by users. The service uses “cookies” – text files that are stored on your terminal device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
IP anonymisation is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the data sharing agreement between the website operators and Google Inc., Google Inc. uses the information collected to evaluate website usage and activity and to provide services relating to internet usage.
You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plug-in:
You can find more information on the use of data by Google Inc. here:
You can change your cookie preference for our website in the cookie settings. Click here for an overview of all cookies used.
5 External content
You can change your data processing setting for external content in the cookie settings, which can be found either in the footer of the website or via a privacy button. Some of our website offerings have directly integrated external content, e.g. via iFrames. If you have agreed to this, it means that the providers of this external content can set cookies directly for you and can process data. We do not have any direct influence over this data processing. For more information about this, please refer to the respective data privacy statement issued by the provider of the external content.